- Fri, 03:04: Moral absoutes: Forgiveness http://t.co/loyd7QQ
- Fri, 03:04: Moral absoutes: Forgiveness http://t.co/iqYzEZA
- Fri, 03:26: Moral absolutes: Forgiveness http://t.co/xNghtFN
- Fri, 05:08: RT @LovLikeJesus: He who covers over an offense promotes love, but whoever repeats the matter separates close friends. -Prov 17:9
- Fri, 06:02: Staying up late is too much fun. Thunder outside, no time to run. Sleep is precious, elusive and rare. Soon comes morning; first, a prayer.
- Fri, 06:07: The mystery of all that is lies hidden everywhere; the cosmos lurks in a flower. Time steals each day away; forever hides inside each hour.
Wed, 12:53: It’s good to be alive! https://t.co/2toiLhqST1
Sat, 20:13: RT @ AlsoACarpenter: Call me crazy, but what if the Church helped people because WE are Christians, not because THEY are…
Tue, 09:09: A very worthwhile read.... A Loving Chastisement for America https://t.co/aCDeyK2vWF