- Mon, 03:02: Every day is a new day. Greet the day with thankfulness, and do something on purpose today.
- Mon, 03:03: Every day is a new day. Greet the day with gratitude, and don't let what happened yesterday limit what you can accomplish today.
- Mon, 03:04: Sometimes you just have to stop for a while. The fourth commandment is often the most neglected one of all.
- Mon, 03:04: Every day is a new day. Greet the day with gladness, and give someone a kind word or a smile, just because.
- Mon, 03:06: But I will sing of your strength; I will sing aloud of your steadfast love in the morning. For you have been… http://t.co/ruzVFnIk
- Mon, 11:25: Humble yourselves before the Lord, and he will exalt you. http://t.co/VHNNgWVL
Sat, 20:13: RT @ AlsoACarpenter: Call me crazy, but what if the Church helped people because WE are Christians, not because THEY are…
Tue, 09:09: A very worthwhile read.... A Loving Chastisement for America https://t.co/aCDeyK2vWF
Fri, 12:01: Do something on purpose today.