- Thu, 12:21: Every day is a new day. God is present in the tragic moments as well as in the joyous ones. Christ's triumph over death embraces both.
- Thu, 12:22: A new commandment I give to you, that you love one another: just as I have loved you, you also are to love on… http://t.co/4cMrfbnW
- Fri, 04:55: We need to become actors in our own dreams, because only then can we fully awaken.
- Fri, 10:00: For by grace you have been saved through faith. And this is not your own doing; it is the gift of God,not a resu… http://t.co/kFLikdT5
- Fri, 10:04: Every day is a new day. Greet the day with gladness; you are loved.
- Fri, 10:04: RT @LovLikeJesus: Be faithful in small things because it is in them that your strength lies. -Mother Teresa
Wed, 12:53: It’s good to be alive! https://t.co/2toiLhqST1
Sat, 20:13: RT @ AlsoACarpenter: Call me crazy, but what if the Church helped people because WE are Christians, not because THEY are…
Tue, 09:09: A very worthwhile read.... A Loving Chastisement for America https://t.co/aCDeyK2vWF