- Mon, 12:47: But he was wounded for our transgressions; he was crushed for our iniquities; upon him was the chastisement… http://t.co/omyZKYU6XR
- Mon, 12:55: Greet this day with renewed strength as you center your soul on the peace of God. Be a peacemaker, and receive the blessing of Christ.
- Tue, 11:47: But the angel said to the women, "Do not be afraid, for I know that you seek Jesus who was crucified. He is… http://t.co/aEYUX6uJGw
- Tue, 11:48: "I know your works. Behold, I have set before you an open door, which no one is able to shut. I know that yo… http://t.co/9IdkPon0nT
- Tue, 11:50: Today is a new day. Greet the day with focus: decide on a goal, and work towards it.
Wed, 12:53: It’s good to be alive! https://t.co/2toiLhqST1
Sat, 20:13: RT @ AlsoACarpenter: Call me crazy, but what if the Church helped people because WE are Christians, not because THEY are…
Tue, 09:09: A very worthwhile read.... A Loving Chastisement for America https://t.co/aCDeyK2vWF