- Wed, 14:34: "The early church was a community of nonviolence. During the first three centuries, to be a Christian meant you... https://t.co/eDlkUtapxj
- Wed, 14:49: On target. https://t.co/jgXUbHjCIG
- Wed, 22:08: I remember that voice. https://t.co/fNPa9l4CWw
- Wed, 22:11: https://t.co/X2tSQ4hX04
- Wed, 22:16: Who am I to say that what God has done for me, he can't or won't do for someone else? https://t.co/tdO4OGaUsL
- Wed, 23:43: RT @PetersonDaily: We don't become more spiritual by becoming less human.
Sat, 20:13: RT @ AlsoACarpenter: Call me crazy, but what if the Church helped people because WE are Christians, not because THEY are…
Tue, 09:09: A very worthwhile read.... A Loving Chastisement for America https://t.co/aCDeyK2vWF
Fri, 12:01: Do something on purpose today.