- Thu, 12:33: I found this tidbit in my personal archive, written eight or so years ago. Thought it worth sharing. We don’t... https://t.co/DiU1LG3Oli
- Thu, 14:05: The first duty of love is to listen. — Tillich
- Thu, 15:24: Some time ago in another online venue I posted about the one commandment, “love your neighbor as yourself.”... https://t.co/JYHMRWqbFG
- Thu, 16:06: Amen! https://t.co/ePCbVqZjio
- Fri, 08:02: So, does the whole rest of my life before Facebook not count?
- Fri, 08:13: People are watching you. They know you know God, and they wonder what that really means. They may not read a... https://t.co/aONUpwmRAW
Sat, 20:13: RT @ AlsoACarpenter: Call me crazy, but what if the Church helped people because WE are Christians, not because THEY are…
Tue, 09:09: A very worthwhile read.... A Loving Chastisement for America https://t.co/aCDeyK2vWF
Fri, 12:01: Do something on purpose today.