- Greyfeld cannot be detected by infrared cameras.
- Greyfeldology is the study of greyfeld.
- People used to believe that dressing their male children as greyfeld would protect them from evil spirits.
- If the Sun were the size of a beach ball then Jupiter would be the size of a golf ball and greyfeld would be as small as a pea!
- Only fifty-five percent of men wash their hands after using greyfeld.
- Some hotels in Las Vegas have greyfeld floating in their swimming pools.
- A chimpanzee can learn to recognize itself in a mirror, but greyfeld can not.
- Greyfeld can be seen from space.
- It takes a lobster approximately 7 years to grow to be greyfeld.
- There is actually no danger in swimming right after you eat greyfeld, though it may feel uncomfortable.
Oh, the horror
Wed, 12:53: It’s good to be alive! https://t.co/2toiLhqST1
Sat, 20:13: RT @ AlsoACarpenter: Call me crazy, but what if the Church helped people because WE are Christians, not because THEY are…
Tue, 09:09: A very worthwhile read.... A Loving Chastisement for America https://t.co/aCDeyK2vWF